EXPERIENCE AN INDULGENCE FOR YOUR SKIN.
A RICH CREAM/OIL HYBRID FOR ULTRA BRONZED, NOURISHED SKIN.
NATURALLY TINTED WITH JAPANESE CHAMPAGNE PEARLS FOR THE ULTIMATE SUN-DRENCHED GLOW.
A BLEND OF SIGNATURE OILS AND PLANT EXTRACTS FOR THE ULTIMATE SKIN INDULGENCE:
- CAMELLIA OIL
- SQUALANE OIL
- PRIMROSE OIL
- RICE BRAN OIL
- PLUM FRUIT EXTRACT
- ROSA DAMASCENA WATER
THE PREMIUM FACE OIL THAT APPLIES LIKE A RICH, DECADENT CREAM. A WHIPPED SOUFFLE FOR THE SKIN - FOR AN ENVIABLE SHINE.
NWT: 1.7 OZ/ 50 ML
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
(Find out exactly what's inside SKIN SOUFFLÉ)
- Good ol’ fashioned H2O
- FOR HYDRATION: A natural lightweight emollient that protects the skin’s barrier and helps to retain moisture.
- FOR HYDRATION: A clear, oil-like water-resistant liquid emollient to defend skin against moisture loss and provide a velvety texture to the formula.
- FOR HYDRATION: An emollient and skin-softening agent that protects the skin barrier.
- FOR HYDRATION: Naturally found in the skin, Glycerin acts as a humectant. It provides intense hydration and replenishes the skin barrier.
Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone
- FOR FORMULA STABILIZATION: An emulsion stabilizer and cleansing agent used to stabilize the various emollients present in the formula.
- FOR HYDRATION: A preservative, solvent and moisture-binding agent that is used to fight against bacteria and provide supple hydration.
- FOR HYDRATION: Acts as a moisturizing, binding and texture-enhancing emollient. It traps in hydration to help defend against the loss of moisture in the skin.
- FOR HYDRATION: An emollient that is used for ultimate hydration.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- FOR HYDRATION + ANTI-AGING: Also known as Shea Butter,it is a plant lipid extracted from the Karite tree. It is used as an emollient and has antioxidant properties, as well as skin-replenishing fatty acids.
- FOR SPREADABILITY: A solvent that provides a weightless feel to the skin and enhances spreadability within the formula.
- FOR SHINE: A general term given for a group of 37 earth-derived silicate minerals that are used to provide an opalescent shine to the skin.
- FOR FORMULA STABILIZATION: A suspending agent used for pigment particles.
- FOR SPREADABILITY: Used as a texture enhancer.
- FOR FORMULA STABILIZATION: A mixture of the fatty acids from olive oil and a dehydrated sugar known as sorbitol. It used an emulsifier and mild cleansing agent, while keeping the skin soft and supple.
- FOR HYDRATION: A humectant commonly known as pro-vitamin B5. When topically applied, it converts to pantothenic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance within the body. It helps the skin retain moisture and fight redness.
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- FOR ANTI-AGING: An emollient that helps to increase collagen production, fight against free radicals, and is packed with antioxidants. It also has powerful antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Calcium Titanium Borosilicate
- FOR FORMULA STABILIZATION: Acts as a bulking agent and exfoliant.
Iron Oxide Red
- FOR PROTECTION + TINT: A colorant that adds a bronzing effect to the skin while fighting against visible and blue light.
- FOR ANTI-AGING: A form of vitamin E known for its antioxidant properties and defends skin from pollution as well as other environmental stressors that lead to signs of aging.
- FOR PROTECTION: An inert earth mineral that gently protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation.
- FOR HYDRATION: An emollient that hydrates, soothes, and brightens dull skin.
- FOR FORMULA STABILIZATION: An emulsifier that binds the formula and gives it a silky-smooth texture.
- FOR HYDRATION: A humectant that acts as a skin-softening agent whilst adding hydration to the skin. It also is a clean alternative to traditional preservatives.
- FOR FORMULA STABILIZATION: A solvent that is needed to bind and stabilize the formula.
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- FOR HYDRATION: A natural emollient derived from the evening primrose plant in North America. It is known for hydrating and reducing inflammation, as well as support the treatment of acne.
- FOR HYDRATION: A naturally derived emollient that provides intense hydration and helps to protect the skin barrier.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- FOR HYDRATION: Used as a barrier-repairing emollient as it is rich in fatty acids and has high antioxidant properties.
- FOR HYDRATION: A humectant that increase formula efficacy as well as hydrate and smooth the skin.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- FOR PROTECTION: An aqueous solution that has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract
- FOR ANTI-AGING: Also known as green plum is a natural emollient that is used to nourish and provide optimal hydration to the skin. It is high in antioxidants including vitamin C, and helps to protect the skin against environmental stressors.
VEGAN. LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED. PARABEN + SULFATE FREE.